Thursday, September 11, 2014

Learning Digital Arts

Recently, I am interested on digital arts so I downloaded two apps foe Windows 8.1 which helps me in digital painting and sketching. However, I am extremely new in this type of arts and colors and paints. Digital art is really hard for me, since I am familiar with hand art works. I have installed Fresh Paint and Sketch Book Express for learning and enhancing my digital art skill.

Here are some of my painting on ready made drawing of Fresh Paint app.

I first downloaded "Winter Holiday Pack" of Fresh Paint app for the learning purpose. I choose the first draw that is a snowman and a penguin.



Then, I started to paint it on color of my own choice and which fits to the drawing.\




 I learned to use different types of brushes. I have used oil paints of the app for painting this picture.







After finishing the coloring or painting, I removed the outlines and I ended up with this.


And this is also a water color painting done on a  ready made sketch which I tried to paint according to the pictures on the left hand side.


No comments:

Post a Comment